Detroit & Redford, MI
The receptionist is responsible for managing the reception area of the campus to achieve revenue, and guest service goals. They will provide an engaging experience that promotes P & A Scholars programs, and services.
Specific Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure exceptional guest experience from greeting to checkout for every guest served.
- Answers multi-line incoming calls within three rings, and directs calls to the appropriate person.
- Manage reception area, and assists lead instructor in dispensary duties.
- Greets clients and visitors upon arrival, and thank and rebook them upon exiting.
- Assure that clients are aware of P & A services, and products through cross-selling.
- Encourage and supports all clinic marketing promotions.
- Track and report success of marketing promotions.
- Assign students to Clients for services on a rotational basis.
- Give clients consultation and survey forms to complete.
- Respond to inquiries from potential clients and prospective students for the campus.
- Presents basic information to prospective students.
- Conducts admissions tours.
- Accurately and responsibly handles incoming cash and credit card transactions.
- Coordinate daily with Instructor Lead and Administrative Assistant to tally and record tuition & clinic income.
- Keep the reception and lobby area neat and organized.
- Maintain a professional image.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of experience in one of the following: receptionist, customer service, and or sales.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Must have a clear speaking voice, maintain a pleasant, polite and professional attitude and be able to multitask.
- Must be able to handle a busy environment, interact with many people and handle an influx of calls.