The school admits as regular students persons having the following*:
- High School Diploma or Transcript
- Seventeen (17) Years of Age
- Social Security Number Verification
*Unless the student is enrolled through a Public School Contract.
**Admission Requirements For Instructor Course
Admission requirements for the Instructor Course will include all of the following:
- Hold a current cosmetology license
- Eighteen (18) years of age
- A High School Diploma or transcript, GED or equivalency
In addition to the above (for each course) the School admits as regular students only persons who meet all of the following requirements:
- Is a citizen on the United States or holds a recognized Visa;
- Provide proof of age and education and/or equivalency.
Q: I misplaced my High School/GED and my school is closed, what should I do?
A: Contact the school district from which you graduated.
Q: I would like to transfer my hours from another beauty school.
A: We require a certified transcript from the beauty school where you obtained your hours. You will be given a placement test at our school to determine the percentage of hours that will transfer into our program.
Q: I went to another beauty school , but it is now closed.
A: You will have to complete a request form through Michigan State Board of Cosmetology. When you receive the form back you will be required to take a placement test at our school to determine the percentage of hours that will transfer into our program. Below is a link to the forms and Michigan State Board of Cosmetology info
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify